Monday, August 10, 2009

Card for the Flourishes FIT FOR ROYALTY CONTEST




This is my masterpiece, Gettin' Figgy Wit It for the Flourishes Fit for Royalty Challenge. :-) It took an entire day to create. I used the Fig and Pomagrante stamp set by Flourishes. I researched figs and found that they were prized by the ancient Greeks, so I made a laurel of figs and fig leaves. These images were cut out and pop dotted to add depth. I used copic markers for coloring, K & Co. paper and I stickled to my hearts content. Used the Martha Stewart Doiley punch and some left over ribbon. Also sprinkled in the laurel are silver studs that pick up the light and carry the silver theme.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and even more WOW!!!! I honestly have never seen a card like this before and I can see how it would take you a day to make it! It's brilliant! Thank you so much for giving this card a regal spin and helping Flourishes celebrate! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations