Friday, October 9, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday



It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge from The Greeting Farm. Today's challenge is a sketch challenge. I had so much fun with this project. I used lots of DP for color. I colored Vivi the Sprout two ways. Remember if you want your own Vivi, and who dosen't, stop by TGF to find her there. One of them is colored to match my Mom and one is me! One of her holiday gifts are sure to arrive in the gift bag and topped off by the matching card. I used glitter glue on both Vivis and popped them up from the background for dimention. Make sure to check out all of the other DT members creations for this FFF. Sit back, relax and craft!

2 comments:

  1. That is a super cute bag Lisa!! Love the colors and that spiral of hair on Vivi always cracks me up! :D Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag, Lisa! Love seeing sketches turned into altered items, too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations