Sunday, October 25, 2009

House Mouse Challenge for the Design Team Final






I love the Mouse! My first stamps were House Mouse Stamps. I still get excited over each new image. These images are fun to color and have such a personality. I was honored to find out I made the finals of the House Mouse Design Team call. Our challenge was to make two different cards using the same image(s). The first card design focused on simplicity.

My inspiration for this card was sienna tinted photos. I simplified my coloring using only brown hues that simulated a sienna photograph. I wanted my little mice to look like they were photographed at a Birthday Party. I simplified my paper color palette only chosing shades of brown and black to make the images pop. I used my nesties to create my old time sienna photos. The border images were created to resemble a negetive strip. Even the inside is adorned with another picture of the party goers!

I came up with this idea when I was riding my bike. I couldn't wait to get home and put my ideas on a card!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is way too cute fab simple & stunning creation..best of luck with the DT posting.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Good luck with DT position.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations