Sunday, October 11, 2009

House Mouse Design Team



I made this Christmas card for the House Mouse Challenge Design Team Search. I look forward each week (since the break every two weeks) to participating in the challenge. House Mouse Stamps are the first stamps that started my card making. I love making these images come to life with color! I used DP from K&Co. and cardstock from PTI. The House Mouse stamp is colored with Copic markers and highligted with Prismacolor pencils. I added silver embellishments including a corner brad, ribbon plate, and brads. I would love the opportunity to create for this wonderful challenge site. I love House Mouse stamps and I am passionate about cardmaking.

5 comments:

  1. These mice are just darling! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Congrats on making it to the final. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it to the finals! Best of luck! Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card. Good luck with the DT finals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous ! :-) I love this stamp and your colouring is perfect ! I love the star button at the top too ,,, lovely finishing touch :-)

    Congratulations on getting through to the final and good luck :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations