Saturday, November 7, 2009

Robyn's Fetish Saturday Challenge






Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week was to use a recipe to make a card. We were to use 2 types of cardstock, 3 types of design paper, glitter, ribbon, bling, and a flower(s). I made my countdown to Christmas Calendar with the adorable Santa's Workshop and Elf and Tree digi stamps. I used lots of glitter glue and rhinestones. I used many ribbons to decorate my binding of my calendar. I made a flower from cardstock and placed it atop of a decorative clip that holds the days to countdown to Christmas.

Make sure and visit all the Robyn's Fetish DT and see their creative ideas for this challenge. Also, take a look at the Robyn's Fetish store and see what jumps into your basket. They have so many adorable images for the upcoming holiday!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! TOOOOOOO CUTE LISA!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely be lifting this awesome idea! Just amazing!! But then your work is always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Mylanta this is Splendid. You have totally outdone yourself. Love Love Love it

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations