Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pixie Dust Studios Challenge


The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is to use the colors brown, cream and gold to create a card. It was tough! I made a card using the new Forrest Friends stamps. I colored them to resemble sepia toned photos and used a setiment of remember. I found this wonderful felt ribbon and added it to the DP from American Crafts and Bazzil cardstock. A PTI button was added for embelishment. Make sure and check out the rest of the DT to see what they created for the challenge!!!

7 comments:

  1. lisa...this is wonderful! your coloring is superb! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL coloring Lisa! What a cute card-those iamges are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this idea to create a sepia effect is wonderful and so creative Lisa!
    Well done on this tough challenge ;0)
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card! SO creative how you showcased the images! Awesome!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    P.S. I thought this was really hard too! Glad I wasn't the only one! Guess that's why they call it a challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so darn cute! I love the what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, this is such a great card. Love all the little peeks at the different images. What a great way to use your colors. WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations