Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pixie Dust Studios New Love Letters Release




It's time for another new release from Pixie Dust Studio! Love Letters. I can't wait until you see them all because they are all so adorable. I colored the image called Love Birds. My little love birds are colored with Copic markers. I made my card using PTI cardstock, K&Co. paper, rhinestones, felt hearts, ribbon and a button. Make sure and visit the rest of the design team and see what they have created! Also, don't forget to stop in at the Pixie Dust Studio Blog and see what magic and a little pixie dust can do!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I really love your Love Bird Project! The colors are so happy. The contrast of the "BLUE" bird is a great addition to your PINKS and REDS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the cutest love birds! I love the blue & red combo you used on this card, very sweet.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations