Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fred She Said Shrugging Girl/Mojo Monday/Digital Tuesday Challenge/Tuesday Morning Sketchers



I used this adorable image from Fred, She Said. It is the "Empty Pockets Shrugger". I used the sketch from Mojo Monday for my layout and then added embossing for the Digital Tuesday Challenge and topped it off with buttons and bows for the Tuesday Morning Sketchers Challenge.

I colored my shrugging girl with Copic Markers. I also used Spellbinders Small Cirlcles and Small Scalloped Circles Dies. Design paper is from Cosmo Cricket and cardstock, buttons and ribbon from PTI.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so adorable. I love this new FSS image. Your sketch is great too and I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are adorable!! you did a great job.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! That image is adorable and your colors are awesome.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card loving the design, colours and image and embossing thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Digital Tuesday

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are as cute as they can be! I really love these new images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable...love the sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Sassytjw - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to combine some challenges! Cute card with a fun image! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is fabulous Lisa!!! great coloring and papers!!!
    Blessings, maria

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations