Thursday, February 4, 2010

ENABLER ALERT



The New Martha Stewart Score Board is available for purchase from 7KidsCollegeFund. I own this board and love it. It allows you to score every 1/8". On the board there are directions on how to make envelopes and an evelope tool attached. This board is unusual because there is storage built into the board to hold the scoring tool and the envelope tool. Possibly, what I like the best is that I have not cut any of my paper when I am scoring. With my other board I wasted alot of paper due to having my paper be cut by the inboard scoring surface. The Martha Stewart Score Board is 12x12 and allows for small project as well as bigger projects such as large boxes. It is a very economical alternative and sells at 7Kids for less than the craft stores and with no tax:) Can't say enough nice things about 7Kids, wonderful products, great shipping and primo customer service. Check it out:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations