Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dare to be Sassy Thursday


It's Dare to Be Sassy Thursday from Sassy Studio Designs. The challenge this week is to uses flowers and butterflies. My flowers are in my Dear Lizzy DP. I cut out butterflies using my Martha Stewart punch. I colored Chelsea with Chicks using Copic markers and added white opague pen. All die cuts are made using my Spellbinders Dies. A girl has to have some bling so I added pearls and Stickles. I added lots of machine stitching for definition and interest. The card was made also for the Our Creative Corner and Crazy4Challenges challenge. Make sure you go to the Sassy Studio Design Challenge Blog and see all the creations that the Design Team have created.

If you would like to play along post the card with this challenge on theSassy Studio Designs Blog...You will have until next Wednesday 3/31, at midnight PST, to get your entry in! Make sure to use a SASSY STUDIO image and link your creation , in the comments section of the Dare to Be Sassy Thursday post!! A winner will be announced on Friday 4/2 The winner will receive their choice of 2 SSD images!!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa. this is great.. u sure know what ur doing with those copics.. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little chicks!!
    This is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I don't think you have been back on my blog but I have a surprise for you! Please check the second post down! Congratulations! Thanks for playing at SSW!
    Judi, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa. Your coloring is just stunning. All of the little details you added are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations