Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fred She Said/Project Tuesday Challenge





I made a tri-fold pocket card for the Project Tuesday Challenge. The image is "Hunney Bunneh" from Fred She Said. I colored my image with Copic Markers and added accents with a white opague pen. DP is from K&Co. and cardstock is from Bazzil. Lots of machine stiching was added along with various sentiments from the $1 section of Michaels. I used Spellbinders basic rectangles and circles and their corresponding scallops for my die cuts. I added buttons from PTI.

This is such a fun project. A wonderful way to give gift cards or just tell someone you love them.

2 comments:

  1. oooh this is super cute! Not sure if I first want to grab and hug the awesomely coloured bunneh or dig into one of those happy yummy easter eggs! :) Love those gift card pockets... I am one of those few unsentimental people who loves getting money and gift cards LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous... such fantastic detailing.. stunning

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations