Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge


The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is to make a project using buttons and flowers. I chose Bunny image from the Meadow new release. I colored it with Copic Markers. I used Cosmo Cricket design paper and PTI cardstock. I added machine stitching for definition. I participated in Digital Tuesday challenge and used paper piercing. Make sure to check out all of the other DT members for inspiration. I cannot wait to see what you make for the challenge! You would be amazed what a little magic and pixie dust will do!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card and colours Lisa!
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich colors and the background dp is yummy!! The felt flower is cute. It's such an adorable card!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just amazing can you show me how to color like that?

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations