Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shirleys2Girls New Release image!







Did anyone get to see Alice in Wonderland yesterday? I wanted to so much but, I was exausted from spending my day at an AKC dog trial. I am hoping that my daughter and I can squeeze it in this weekend. I am so excited. In the spirit of the movie, every day until March 10th two members of the DT will have a project to post with a new release image. Today, make sure to go visit Jennifer and Gina.

Also, you still have time to participate in S2G's Twisted Thursday Challenge. The challenge is to use green.

Don't forget if you want one or more:) of your own Alice in Wonderland inspired images make sure and visit the S2G store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations