Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge


The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is to make a project using an image that flies. I chose Bee, Frog, and Crown image from the Princess Parade new release. The bee flies and the frog eats flies! I should get extra credit, right? I colored my image with Copic Markers. I used Cosmo Cricket design paper and PTI cardstock. I added machine stitching for definition. I participated in 2Sketches4U and used their sketch for inspiration for my card. I added rhinestones, Stickles, and rick rak ribbon.

Make sure to check out all of the other DT members for inspiration. I cannot wait to see what you make for the challenge! You would be amazed what a little magic and pixie dust will do!

1 comment:

  1. I really love how you created this card, Lisa! The sparkle and bling is perfect! and I love bumbly bees :)

    Enjoy your weekend!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations