Thursday, July 1, 2010

MelJen's Thursday Challenge


Meljen's Designs Challenge this week is to use red, white and blue. I used the "Picnic Pie" digital image on my card. I colored my image with Copic Markers. I added buttons and ribbon. I also die cut stars to add to the festive look. The dp is from my stash and the cardstock is from PTI.

I used the Beli Sketch Challenge for inspiration. I also followed the Digital Tuesday Challenge which was to make a project inspired by Summertime.

Make sure you check out all the wonderful creations by the DT using these images! You can purchase these fabulous images and others from MelJen's Designs at the Whimsy Site.

8 comments:

  1. oh my...this image is perfection for summer, and your coloring is BEYOND perfection! Love your color scheme!!! Thanks for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an ADORABLE image and card!!! This is so cute that it makes me smile super big :) Love it Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too stinkin cute Lisa. I love this card. You've done good GF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This meljen design is so cute! I love how you combined all this for the challenges. thanks for following the sketch and joining us in the Belli! GReat job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm glad we are still working together! I can't believe I made SSC team!!! Miss you over at S2G!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh! I love this card! The pie and applies look so realistic your made me hungry! LOL why doesn't it surprise me your coloring is perfect!! The smiling face on the pie pan is adorable! LOVE, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable card! I love everything about it. Fun layout.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations