Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Christmas in July Thursday Challenge



The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is to use grey/silver, white/ivory and navy blue. I made a Christmas card to add to my stash for the holidays. I used the mouse image from the Nutcracker Release and colored it with Copic Markers. I used K&Co. design paper and PTI cardstock. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketchers Challenge for inspiration and the Digital Tuesday Challenge of adding some sparkle. Make sure to check out all of the other DT members for inspiration. I cannot wait to see what you make for the challenge! You would be amazed what a little magic and pixie dust will do!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the LO and DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous work Lisa.. always love your colouring,design and details.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations