Thursday, August 19, 2010

MelJen's Thursday Challenge



This week's challenge at MelJens is to make a card using the colors teal, orange and brow. I used MelJens new release image "Little Cooking Utensils" and colored it with Copic Markers. I used up some scrap DP from Basic Grey and cardstock from PTI.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch challenge for inspiration. I also participated in the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge of making a card with a button and a bow. Finally, I participated in the Digital Tuesday Challenge of using up my scraps.

Make sure you check out all the wonderful creations by the DT using these images! You can purchase these fabulous images and others from MelJen's Designs at the Whimsy Site.

5 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card! I really like the black mats, they bring out the image and your dp so beautifully! Great card.

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a perfect card for a kitchen/cooking DIVA. Love it
    Thanks for joining us again at STamptacular!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is darling. Love the kitchen stamp. What a great design and fabulous ribbon. Perfect for our Buttons and Bows challenge. Thanks for sharing it with usa at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing card, Lisa!! I really do love your style!
    Thanks for playing along at Stamptacular again this week!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations