Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Thursday Challenge


The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is to use buttons in your project. I chose the gnome with baby image. I colored my image with Copic Markers. I used Crate design paper and PTI cardstock. I added ribbon, a button, twine and dimentionals. I used the sketch challenge at Card Patterns to inspire my card. I also participated in the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge of making a card that is Out of This World. Make sure to check out all of the other DT members for inspiration. I cannot wait to see what you make for the challenge! You would be amazed what a little magic and pixie dust will do!

6 comments:

  1. This is just a darling image! I love how you've colored the Gnome and her wee one! Thanks so much for joining us at SSC for our "Out of the World" challenge...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful creation! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute image and definitly 'out of this world' Lovely colours as well. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week hope you will join the fun again next week! Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! As always, a beautiful card! Love the colors on this one!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our Out of this World challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Awesome card. A witch with a doll, how out of this world. Great coloring and awesome image. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations