Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge


The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is to make a card with Swirly Swirls. I chose the Little Red image. I colored my image with Copic Markers. I used DP from the Basic Grey Pyrus collection and PTI cardstock. I added rhinestones, a paper clip and dimentionals. I used the sketch challenge at Basic Grey. I also participated in the Crazy 4 Challenges of using bling. I used fall colors to participate in the Stamptacular Sunday Chalenge. Make sure to check out all of the other DT members for inspiration. I cannot wait to see what you make for the challenge! You would be amazed what a little magic and pixie dust will do!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love, love, love that DP...another thing I "need"! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Lisa, very cute image, so nicely colored. Love your choice of paper to illustrate fall, your lacy border is such a nice addition!
    Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations