Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Elisabeth Bell's Digital Images.....Lil Princess Tutu


Elisabeth Bell's images are amazing a so much fun to color. This digital image is called Lil'Princess Tutu. She reminds me so much of my fourteen year old daughter. She has loved horses since she was very little. She even named one of her dolls Pony Unicorn:) I colored my image with Copic markers. I used Fancy Pants, Wishful Thinking design paper and cardstock from PTI. I added ribbon, a button, rhinetones, dimentionals and a clip.

Make sure to check out the Elisabeth Bell Digital Store. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next month! You can also keep up on all of the Elisabeth Bell news by checking out her facebook page:)

4 comments:

  1. Lisa- This card is amazing!!! I adore that image, and your coloring is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee! This is the cutest! I love that lil girl! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, this is so cute! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations