Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge


The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is to make a "Sweet Baby" card. I went non-traditional using brighter colors and a baking theme (ie the bun in the oven:) I chose the Baker Fairy image. I colored my image with Copic Markers. I used DP from K&Co. and PTI cardstock. I added rhinestones, a brad, a beaded strawberry, ribbon and dimentionals. I used the sketch challenge at the Sweet Stop. I also used bling to participate in the Stamptacular Sunday Chalenge. Make sure to check out all of the other DT members for inspiration. I cannot wait to see what you make for the challenge! You would be amazed what a little magic and pixie dust will do!

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable - LOVE the colors - you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, I cannot believe I missed your bun in the oven take on the dt blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i really love this card! it has such vibrant colours! and i love the little cutie! thanks so much for joining us at stamptacular this week! also i'm giving away a fab candy so have a look at my blog! hugs ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks as if this card should smell fruity! Delightful!

    Thank you for showing us your creative "layers" with us over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge."

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your take on this challenge! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations