Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge


The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is to make a card using red and green and the sketch. I love a good sketch challenge:) I chose this Missy Claus image. I colored my image with Copic Markers. I used DP from K&Co. and PTI cardstock. I added ribbon and lots of dimentionals. I participated in the Beli challenge or using either paper or embellisments for a "Christmas" theme. I also participated in the Digital Tuesday challenge of creating a card with the theme of "Let's celebrate". My card celebrates Christmas:) Make sure to check out all of the other DT members for inspiration. I cannot wait to see what you make for the challenge! You would be amazed what a little magic and pixie dust will do!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love your coloring!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family (and fur babies too!)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations