Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge


The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is to make a card using silver and/or gold with extra credit for a New Year's card. I love a challenge. I chose this Rah Rah image. I colored my image with Copic Markers. I used DP from Togetherness from Cosmo Cricket and PTI cardstock. I added ribbon and a button. I participated in the Digital Tuesday challenge of creating a card with the theme of "Anything Goes". I used the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge sketch as inspiration for my card. Make sure to check out all of the other DT members for inspiration. I cannot wait to see what you make for the challenge! You would be amazed what a little magic and pixie dust will do!

5 comments:

  1. AWW! This is absolutely adorable!! I love your colors and fabby layout girl!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, great image and fab papers, thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! love that sentiment with that image! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute image...rocking coloring and layout! Nice clean style!

    Thank you for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations