Friday, February 25, 2011

Elisabeth Bell Challenge Blog


The Elisabeth Bell Challenge this month is to make a project using a recipe card. The ironic part of this challenge is that I don't like to cook and exceptr for my Betty Crocker Cookbook there is not a recipe in the house:). So I chose my daughter's favorite hot chocolate we make, from the Ghiradelli cocoa can in our pantry. I added the "Warm Wishes" stamped image. I chose this image from Whiff of Joy. I colored her with Copic markers and popped her up with dimentionals. I added flowers, flourishes, silver studs, a clip, and die cuts. I used DP from Crate and cardstock from PTI. This is the first pop up card I have made and it was fun, easy and allowed for some dimention in the project. I particiapated in the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge of making this card S.O.S, for someone special. I made it for my daughter!

You really can't go wrong when making a card or a layout with one of Elisabeth Bell's images:) Go to the challenge blog and particpate. You may win a wonderful prize!

Make sure to check out the Elisabeth Bell Digital Store. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next month! You can also keep up on all of the Elisabeth Bell news by checking out her facebook page:)

1 comment:

  1. She is the perfect image for your cute and creative recipe card holder!! Love the pretty embellishments you added too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations