Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mel Jen's Inspiration Post and Challenge


This week's challenge at MelJens is to "Be Creative With Punches".

I used one of MelJens new images, called "Baby Bun Bun" and colored it with Copic Markers. I used DP from Cosmo Cricket and cardstock from PTI. I added buttons,a border punch, and lots of layers.

I particiapated in the Digital Tuesday Challenge of using buttons. For inspiration I participated in the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

Make sure you check out all the wonderful creations by the DT using these images! You can purchase these fabulous images and others from MelJen's Designs at the Whimsy Site.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the pretty papers and your coloring looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the buttons! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats on your win!!Such a fabulous card.Love the colors and that image..adorable.Great job hun!!
    PS Panda cracks me up!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a fabulous card, love the papers and great layout, thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR SSS WIN!!! WooHoo 4 U!! :) Beautiful card! love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations