Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mel Jen's Inspiration Post and Challenge



This week's challenge at MelJens is to use paper piecing on your card. This week is a SHAPES CHALLENGE: Use a square AND a circle in the same creation!

For my inspiration post, I used one of MelJens images, called "Mummy Kitty" and colored it with Copic Markers. I used DP from my stash and cardstock from PTI. I added a button,ribbon,and brads.

I participated in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge for inspiration. Make sure you check out all the wonderful creations by the DT using all of this week's new images! You can purchase these fabulous images and others from MelJen's new shop.

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the fun Halloween papers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! Such a cute Halloween card! Gorgeous papers & I think I'll have to get that adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa, this is a very cute Halloween card, love this image and your colours and papers are just perfect for this card. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Lisa, this is so stickin cute. It really makes me smile. I have got to get going on some Halloween card. Thanks for sharing. You have motivated me.
    nANCY ssw-dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is too cute.... and your paper choices and accents are perfect... hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations