Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Rainbow Quilt






When I was bedridden, waiting for back surgery, I saw a quilt pattern from Oh Frannson, called the paintbox quilt. I was so inspired by the colors, I wanted to modifiy it. It was my top project to complete after I recovered from back surgery. I used "Ta Da Dots" from Michael Miller and lots of Kona Cotton to make this Rainbow quilt. I also added a pieced back. A modification I made was to add borders. It really gave it a fun look. I added piano key quilting to the borders. On the back I made a super cool quilt label. I love this quilt. It is huge and helps me to remember to be hopeful. I could not post a picture without Pearl. She loves to model and made my quilt look even more fun lol:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations