Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge


I just received my new Whiff of Joy stamps Fall collection. I had never ordered before and frankly did not understand the big deal. Well, I was wrong. That's right...wrong. These stamps are beautiful and fun to color. They are so awesome I am jonesing for the Winter collection to come out already. Used Basic Grey paper from the Sultry collection, buttons, cardstock and ribbon from PTI. The image is colored with copics and cut out with dimentionals added to the back.

1 comment:

  1. thisi s fabulous, love how you have created the scene using the different images, wonderful colouration .thank you for playing along this week at whiff of joy. Hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations