Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges


I made this lunchbox and card for my daughter who is a huge Twilight fan (so am I:) She loves Edward the best and I am a team Jacob kind of gal myself. I used American Crafts DP. I had to try out my new Edward stamp from The Greeting Farm. He is colored with Copic markers. I chose different colors for his face and arms. I am hoping he looks pale enough. The lunchbox is covered in DP paper inside and out. Ribbon is from Michael's. I am keeping my fingers crossed that TGF also makes a Jacob stamp or maybe some more Twilight ones. Go team Jacob!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaahhhh Twilight! xD Your box is great! I like the colours and the motiv (of course ;D).
    And yes, GO TEAM JACOB!!!
    hugs
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations