Monday, September 14, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday

I used a Sprouts image from The Greeting Farm for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge. The challenge was a sketch challenge. I love this stamp. She is so cute and fun to color with Copics! I chose the setiment "know yourself" as a reminder to me. I love color and patterns and texture. Sometimes, I am over the top. But, the joy I get from making an image come to life using my Copics and highlighting the image with bright paper and embellishments is immense. So, I guess that I am not understated or shabby chic. I may just be a little garish and flashy. Hey well that's me! I admire those who do understated cards. I have tried but, the color always has a way to sneak back in. So for this card I "knew myself" and went for it. Hope you like it! (If you click on the title it will take you to The Greeting Farm Blog and you can see the sketch for this week:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations