Friday, September 4, 2009

Greeting Farm Insideout Challenge/Friday Sketchers



I made this card using the super cute "Forest Friends" stamps from the Greeting Farm. I colored them with Copic markers I used K&Co. paper, PTI cardstock and ribbon. I added lots of dimentionals and ink.

The Greeting Farm Inside Out Challenge was to make the inside of your card as detailed as you normally make the outside of your card. Wow! It was difficult. I used the Friday Sketchers sketch for the inside of my card to guide me. I used Spellbinders to cut out the cut outs and my Cricut machine for the apple tree.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....I love how bright the colors are on the card.
    You did a fantastic job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! I love that the deer is blue!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations