Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge

This Whiff of Joy Challenge was a sketch challenge. I have to admit I use very few paper flowers and paper flowers were part of the challenge. They do add something. I may need to incorporate a few more of these into my designs. This Whiff of Joy Stamp is from the Party Animals collection. I love the little goat. I love real goats too! Especially, at the state fair when they have little coats on, I digress... Paper is from K&Co. and the cardstock is Bazzil. Ribon is from PTI.

2 comments:

  1. Really fun card..... I love Party Animal stamps:)

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love the bright colours. Congratulations on your DT post too. Thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations