Monday, November 23, 2009

Fairies New Digital Stamps







Have you seen the new fairies from The Greeting Farm? They are digital stamps. As soon as I saw that there was a fairy for each season I knew what I had to make...a calendar box. The calendar box is a combination of easel card and box. The box has a drawer which allows the various headers to be stored when not in use. Each of the seasonal fairies has a strip of velcro on the back to allow them to be changed out with the season. I used Basic Grey paper and lots of different embellishments. The most difficult thing about this project was keeping it balenced on such a small scale. I did not want it to look busy but, I also wanted it to be interesting. I am really proud of how this turned out. I made it for my daughter as a gift but, I am having a hard time parting with it!

5 comments:

  1. These are so so beautiful, great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lis! These are AMAZING!!! What beautiful designs...I totally LOVE your calender! These fairies are just beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations