Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pixie Dust Studios New Release Sneak Preview


Pixie Dust Studios is having a new release of the digital set Forest Friends! I chose Nuttin but Love. These two little squirrels are just perfect for a Valentines card or a card to someone you love. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used PTI cardstock and K&Co. design paper. I embellished my card with ribbon, rhinestone hearts, and lots of glitter glue. I added a heart charm and a tag that reads "Nuts about you". I hope you like it! You can purchase this Digital stamp and all the others from the collection on December 1st from Pixie Dust Studios. Make sure and visit all of the Design Team and see what they created from the Forest Friends digital stamps!!!

1 comment:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations