Thursday, November 19, 2009

Paper Pixie Challenge







Welcome to the first Paper Pixie Challenge. The challenge this week is to add texture to your project. I used the Santa image and added flocking. I admit this is my first time using flocking. I am a convert. I colored Santa and his friends with Copic markers and added dimentionals to make it pop on my treat box. This box holds a packet of cocoa and a bag full of holiday candy. I printed out the Santa image much smaller and used it as a seal for my cocoa packet wrapper. I also decorated a clothes pin to add interest and allow the recepient to have a little gift left over after all the goodies are gone.

Make sure and visit the rest of the Design Team members to see what they have created. To learn more about the challenge go to the Paper Pixies Challenge Blog. The winner of the challenge gets the entire Christmas Confetti release!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. A fab set you have created yet again Lisa!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE This!!!! Your creations are always so inspiring! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable. Santa is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a treat to come by to check out your fun projects. You seem to always have unlimited gift ideas. Lisa, you are such a talented crafter!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations