Monday, November 16, 2009

Pixie Dust Studios New Release!!!!!



I am filled with excitement. Today is the day for the new release at Pixie Dust Studios!!!!!



Make sure to stop here to purchase these adorable Christmas Confetti images from Pixie Dust Studios!!!!

I created a purse with the Ginger Picnic Digital Stamp. This bag holds 10-15 3x3 cards just perfect for gift giving. I colored ginger with Copic markers and added glitter glue to make her shimmer. The bag is accented with border punches, brads, and a button with a bow. The bag fastens with velcro. I also added a tag for the receiver of this gift. It is accented with a star charm. I had so much fun making this!!

Make sure to visit all the other extremely talented ladies on the DT. You can find them listed on my side bar. Also, don't forget to stop in at the Pixie Dust Studio Blog and see what magic and a little pixie dust can do!

4 comments:

  1. I just totally adore this wonderful purse you have created Lisa it's fab!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute little purse. Good favor bag idea!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bag! Lisa you are a star!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations