Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shirley's 2 Girls Design Team Announcement




I am so excited to announce that I am a part of Shirleys 2 Girls Design Team. I love their stamps. So many wonderful images...I am partial to all the wonderful dog images. Now they are going all digital. Don't get me wrong, I love traditional stamps. But, digital is awesome. I get to size my image just the way I like and it even comes out perfect the first time. Also, no messy ink all over my hands.

Make sure and visit the Shirleys 2 Girls store and check out all the fab digis they have for sale.

I am truly looking forward to being a "lady with attitude" and working with the fantastically talented team that was picked for the DT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations