Friday, January 1, 2010

Sassy Studio Design Team



I am pleased to announce that I have made the Sassy Studios Design Team. The digital images are amazing and so much fun. Lots of Sassy options for all your papercrafting desires.

I made this holiday card using the Sassy Cassie digital image. She is colored with Copic markers and placed upon DP from American Crafts and cardstock from PTI. I also added lots of stickles and black pearls for accents. I even used my sewing machine to make a ruffle.

Please help me in welcoming the new Sassy Studio Design Team:

SARA MORENO
JEN SHULTS
CATHRYN EDGAR
LAUREL SEABROOK
LARISA HOHMAN
ANITA KOCOUREK
GINI WILLIAMS
SUSAN KILLAM

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the DT Call!! Your card is fabulous!! Starting the year with two great teams! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous. :D Your coloring is fabulous and I really love this layout! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats LISA! You will grace them with all the care and talent that you have shown us at TGF-I am SO happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just so SASSY! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations and working with you on the DT!

    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and love your card. I can't wait to get to know all of you guys, I see tons of talent here!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations