Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SimplyScrappingCrafts Card Challenge/Mojo Monday/Digital Tuesday



I made this card for the Simply Scrapping Crafts Card Challenge Corner using the Mojo Monday sketch for inspiration and the theme "a card for mum" from the Digital Tuesday Challenge. The image is from Fred, She Said. FSS just released several new flower images and they are sweet and beautiful. I colored my carnation with Copic Markers and used Basic Grey design paper and PTI cardstock. I used my Spellbinders Classic squares and Classic Square Scallops and paper pierced the scallop die cut. I used a Chai stamp pad from PTI to add a vintage feel to my card. I added definition with light machine stitching and pearls for an accent.

4 comments:

  1. Just lovely! I dig that DP! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. very stunning and rich looking.. beautiful job Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning what a fabulous design the colours are wonderful this is an amazing and very beautiful card thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations