Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meljen's Designs Challenge



Meljen's Designs Challenge this week is to make a 3D project. I love the new release images Cuddle Dragon and Pixie Dust Fairy. I colored them with Copic Markers and added them to a picture frame. I used some DP out of my stash and added PTI cardstock and ric rak ribbon. For bling I added lots of rhinestones. I made my picture frame in my two favorite colors...pink and green. After I made my project, it was just too cute to give away! I put in a picture of my favorite Labrador...Maddie and I have hung it in my craft room.

Make sure and visit the other DT members and see what eye candy they have as inspiration for the Thursday Challenge!

Cheryl
Kimberly S.
Melanie
Nicole
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I don't know which is cuter, your frame or the photo! Great job on the 3-d challenge. I love your project.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations