Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pixie Dust Studion New Release "Pass the Peas"












It's time for the new relase from Pixie Dust Studios!. The release is called Pass The Peas.

The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is use green. I chose four of the new release images to create my chipboard book. I colored my images with Copic Markers. I used Cosmo Cricketdesign paper and PTI cardstock. I added machine stitching for definition. I added pearls and rhinestones for sparkle and bling. I used my new Tim Holtz edge die punches to create my photo book. I also used lots of die cuts from my Spellbinders.

I participated in the Belli and ABC challenges with theis project.

Make sure to take a look at the Pixie Dust Studio Blog and take a look at all the wonderful images in the store. Also, make sure to visit the rest of the DT to see what they created. With a little magic and pixie dust anything is possible!

17 comments:

  1. wow gf.. u color oh so well! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW LISA! This is soooo incredible! I have no words to describe how much O love this! Gorgeous work as always!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa

    Wow what a fantastic creation, love your book and it shows off the images perfectly.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I adore this beyond words. I think this is just inspiring!!!!! You are one talented gal!! I have highlighted you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lisa, this is just amazing - I just would not know where to start with a project like this - just stunning.
    Have a great weekend.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I love all the images and what a great creation to showcase the new "peas"!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a fun card and the colours literally jump off the card and grab you..Love it!!! Lynn:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute stamps and wonderful creations!
    Thanks for joining in at the ABC Challenge.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your book is amazing, Lisa! Your coloring is perfect! So inspiring :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute stamps and a great project! Love your colouring!! :)

    Looking forward to working with you, too - as DT member at Prairie Fairy! :D Such fun, being choosed! A new experience for me, being DT member for a challenge blog - and with digi stamps! :)

    Best wishes,
    Hege

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lisa, Gorgeous Book. Looking forward to working along with you too. Congratulations.It's so exciting.

    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Lisa,

    I wanted to stop by and congratulate you on being chosen for the Prairie Fairy DT. You have a beautiful blog and lovely work. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and working with you.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lisa, your book is amazing! LOVE your colouring. I'm so looking forward to our time together at Prairy Fairy. 'See' you soon!
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lisa.....congrats on your DT at PF.....looking forward to working with you....you have a fab blog!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely book, Thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations