Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shirleys2Girls Twisted Thursday




It's time for another Twisted Thursday Challenge from Shirleys2Girls. The twist this week is to use the the word "Welcome" on your card, layout or project. I used the adorable Beehive image. I used DP from American Crafts and cardstock from PTI. I used a border punch from Martha Stewart, ribbon, and I added Prima flowers with PTI buttons. I added an abundance of machine stitching. I colored my image with my Copics. I used The 2Sketches4U sketch for inspiration. I also participated in the Simply Scrapping and Crafts Stamp it Challenge by matting each of my layers on brown or black paper.

6 comments:

  1. hi Lisa...this is so sweet and I LOVE that flower border..so perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Lisa! Your stitching rocks and the flower border is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.. love that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Lisa! Love the colors and LO! What a gorgeous border punch! Must put on "Wish List"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not seen that border punch yet and I love it! You turned out another great card!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Lisa! The black high contrast border is fantastic, love it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations