Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Simply Scrapping and Crafts Stamp it Challenge



The Stamp it Challenge at Simply Scrapping and Crafts is to make a card with as many layers and DP as you want but each layer needs to have a black or brown frame. I use the wonderful Pixie Dust Studio image called "Sparkle Edward". Oh how I love Twilight. Honestly, I am a Team Jacob girl and I am so happy that his is over 18 now so I don't feel like a dirty old lady each time I sigh when he takes off his shirt. I am digressing......

I made this card using DP from American Crafts. I added red accents with machine stitching and red drop stickers. The stickers were to sybolized blood:) I colored my image with Copic Markers and used the 2Sketches4U sketch for inspiration.

1 comment:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations