Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge


The Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week is to make a card with a Man in Mind. I decided to try this adorable little snow globe card. I found the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers. I chose the Melt my Heart image. I colored my image with Copic Markers. I used DP from Crate paper and PTI cardstock. I stamped snowflakes on my acetate snowglobe. I cut out the little snow people and popped them up with dimentionals. I added some ric rac, a snow cap, a tag and some twine.

Make sure to check out all of the other DT members for inspiration. I cannot wait to see what you make for the challenge! You would be amazed what a little magic and pixie dust will do!

1 comment:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations