Saturday, October 15, 2011

Crazy Dog Lady





Ok I admit it... I love dogs. However, I may have gone over to the dark side of becoming a crazy dog lady. I enjoy sewing. I make quilts and really enjoy the challenge of making bags. I do not share them, well, since I tend to be my worst critic and have never felt that what I have made would be enjoyed by others because I see all the mistakes. I made a couple of bags in the last couple of weeks and made a dog coat so that Pearl could match my bag. I know a little ecentric. However, I love it. I modified the patterns to add on a rufffle on the grey coat and to add on the ribbon detail on the floral coat. I wanted to share.

1 comment:

  1. OMG these are fabulous... i used to sew before scrapping and work.. and can appreciate the work in these..

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations