Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mel Jen's Inspiration Post and Challenge


This week's challenge at MelJens is to use paper piecing on your card. This week is a COLOR CHALLENGE: use purple on your project!

For my inspiration post, I used one of MelJens images, called "Mummy Puppy" and colored it with Copic Markers. I used DP from my stash and cardstock from PTI. I added a brad,ribbon,and rhinestones.

I participated in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge for inspiration. Make sure you check out all the wonderful creations by the DT using all of this week's new images! You can purchase these fabulous images and others from MelJen's new shop.

3 comments:

  1. This little guy makes me smile. What a fun image for Halloween. You have done a beautiful job coloring it up. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabuous card chickie...i love that stamped image..and sentiment ~ he's adorable! great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little puppy and a fabulous Halloween creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations