Monday, September 28, 2009

New Digital Stamps


The Greeting Farm is preparing to release new digital stamps from the artist Marina Neira. Pick up your Copics ladies and start your engines. These stamps are so fun to color!!!!! I call the first one Havest Simians. I love monkeys and apes. My dream was to be Jane Goodall and study apes in the wild. It wasn't practical and there are not a large # of job openings for "primate researchers" so I became a counselor. I still dealt with large primates:)

This image is colored with...hold on wait for it......Copics!!! Papers are from K&Co. I tried something new and used acetate for the card and I think it turned out very cool! Ribbon is from PTI. Just click the title link to be taken to the TGF blog to check out more of the new digital images that will be released this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations