Monday, September 28, 2009

New Digital Stamps


These new digis are so versitile! You can use them on a variety of different projects. I love how the animals have so much personality and take a life of their own as you color them. Click on my post title to get more info and more examples of these super cute new digis from artist Marina Neira from The Greeting Farm.

I made an easel card for the stocking mouse. I love the way it really looks like he is hanging from a mantle. I added the little clothes pin. I used twine instead of ribbon for the button and embellishment. I wanted him to look a little rustic. The little mouse and stocking are colored with Copic markers. Paper is from K&Co. and cardstock and button is from PTI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations