Monday, September 28, 2009

New Digital Stamps


This digi of the snow bunnies makes me miss New Mexico. Many a time my daughter and I ambushed my hubby and attacked him with snowballs. He always gave as good as he got. We were especially vulnerable when in fits of laughter after surprising him! This is another of the new digis from Marina Neira being released this week at TGF. Interested....just click the title of the post to link back to TGF blog and get more info and other examples of the new digis.

I colored this image with Copic markers and made a picture frame card from PTI kraft cardstock. My intention was to highlight this adorable image. If you are interested in making a picture frame card, you can find the tutorial on SCS or just search google. Very easy to do and they can be modified for any size of square or rectangle. The paper is from K&Co., ribbon and ric rac is from my stash, and the brad is from Recolections.

1 comment:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations