Saturday, June 5, 2010

MelJen's Hunny Bunny



I don't know how Melissa at MelJen's Designs comes up with her wonderful new images each week. I am just glad that she does. The "Hunny Bunny" image was perfect for an anniversery card for my parents. They will be married for 43years on Thursday:) I colored my image with Copic markers. I used Crate dp and PTI cardstock. I added a machine stitched ruffle, ribbon and pearls. I made this card using the Sweet Sunday Sketch for inspiration. I also used the Copic Creations Challenge of using a cute animal. I also used the Digital Tuesday Challenge of using one of the hot trends of using material on my card.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Found you thru Prairie Fairy! Your parents are gonna LOVE this card - your coloring is soooooooooo amazing! Wow! What a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable.. and I am also a big Meljen fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is adorable! I love it and I'm sure your folks will too! :O)

    Hope you're doing well!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa I love this card it is so adorable! I love the colors u chose too. XXX Trisha

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations